Did you hear the one about a homeless guy walking into a cafe begging for change and walked out with a job instead?
Or the one about the guy fulfilling a vow he made in 2nd grade to pay off his grandparents mortgage?
Chances are, you have probably never read or heard of those stories this week.
The internet is full of unpleasant stories, which happen 24/7, it’s the real world we live in. But just as those stories take place, there are many GOOD things happening as well.
Friday seems like the perfect day to share good stories to close out our week. High Five Fridays are a popular way for writers/bloggers to share the top five victories or good stories of the week. Welcome to my version!
What is it?
How can I participate?
- write your own High 5 Friday post on your blog. Share five (5) of your wins from this past week, include some pics (if you want) for the rest of us to share over on Instagram. Or share some good stories you may have read from your week. Next, c’mon over to my blog and “link up” your post. That’s it.
- Not a blogger? Leave your good news/wins/stories in the comment section.
Why should I participate?
- Parents, gives us a chance to model positivity to our kids. Why let the reality stars have all of the influence? Parenting is not easy. A small parenting win could be a huge win for another parent.
- Spread some positive, good news
- Celebrate the small and big wins
- For bloggers, one less post you have to worry about for the week!
- Not a blogger? No worries, positivity has a soft spot for everyone!