Sure, Mother’s Day was weeks ago.
Keep in mind it was only 1 day.
Mom, you deserve to treat yourself for more than 1 day.
Think about it:
School’s out for summer.
You can stay up as late as you want.
You can run as many errands as you want without feeling rushed.
There’s no rushing to soccer practice, dance class, or Girl Scouts.
This is it, Mom.
Week 1 – Growing my passion
Week 2 – A day to myself
Week 3 – Summer household projects
Week 4 – Summer date nights
- Quality blog posts that encourage open and honest conversations between moms raising tween girls.
- To create a community (online and in person) for moms and their tween girls.
- To continue having my writing published in reputable publications.
- Learn photography so that I can create my own blog images geared towards my niche
- Write my first ebook
- To become more active in my own niche/community